Beer contains female hormones
Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.
Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.
To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:
- argued over nothing;
- refused to apologize when obviously wrong;
- gained weight;
- talked excessively without making sense;
- became overly emotional;
- couldn't drive;
- failed to think rationally; and
- had to sit down while urinating.
- No further testing was considered necessary.
Send this to the men you know to warn them about drinking too much beer!